Wednesday, January 25, 2017

David Wolfe

David Wolfe Page Liked · January 23 · LikeShow more reactionsCommentShare Top Comments 121K David Wolfe and 121K others 129,904 shares 1K Comments Comments Peter Mannisi Peter Mannisi have lived drug free for 45 years ( see no positicve use for any drugs including pot, vaccines and pharmacutical drugs- do not own a cell phone- have ran walked and bicycled more miles than i have driven my car for 45 years except for 1986. surely do not need drug inducement to dream. never took a selfie. Like · Reply · 125 · Yesterday at 1:09am 39 Replies · 11 hrs Anthony Bradley Anthony Bradley Modern media technology is the cause of so much family discontent. Makes you wonder how very different (and better) families were before such instant means of contact. Nobody talks face to face anymore. Certainly on issues that matter the most. Deindividuated and stupid is all I can say. False world with cardboard people and cardboard emotions. Like · Reply · 78 · Yesterday at 12:05am 13 Replies · 11 hrs Leroy Doubell Leroy Doubell i can do 4 out of the 5 ... and even though i dont need a drink to have fun , its definately more fun all round with drink involved ;-) Like · Reply · 32 · January 23 at 11:47pm 2 Replies Gail Larocque Gail Larocque The other day my husband and I were in a restaurant a young couple across were sitting there both looking at their phones texting or whatever but not talking at all I thought to myself there's no way those two would ever make 36 years like my husband and I doing what they're doing when we sit down to eat that's when we visit Like · Reply · 20 · Yesterday at 6:55am 11 Replies · 1 hr Ananda Coniff Ananda Coniff David Wolf Thank you for your courage to be out there in the front lines. I saw you made it to the fake news list. ...See More Like · Reply · 21 · Yesterday at 12:02am 6 Replies · 11 hrs Colleen Niesen Colleen Niesen I can do 4 of these, the cell phone has become a way of life. I have been staying off Facebook lately New Year resolution to get out more and see my friends. This was a reminder to stay on track. Like · Reply · 7 · Yesterday at 2:06am 1 Reply 6 of 1,090 View more comments Oscar del Rosario Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment